Saturday, November 7, 2009

U2 - Jesus Was A Cool Guy (REPOST)



An interesting little boot I mailed away for (!!) many years ago. It's been a long time since I played this, and really enjoyed hearing it again.

For the fantics in the crowd, subtitle on this is "100% pure Live Acoustic Sound/Vol.2". And before you ask, no I don't have Vol.1.

Interesting collection here of fairly rare acoustic or rearranged versions, including some radio appearances. As expected, quality is all over the road but most of this is pretty listenable.

My fave tracks = "Lost Highway", "Springhill Mining Disaster" and "Can't Help Falling In Love". As a side note, you get a real feeling from this collection the band was having fun, and had a real loose sense of humour out there most nights. I wonder if they haven't lost that recently?? Although I must admit I haven't seen the latest tour.....

Anyhow, enjoy......
These are MP3's @ 192K
E-MAIL ME IF INTERESTED

No comments:

Post a Comment