Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bat Head Soup - Tribute to Ozzy Osbourne (Various Artists)


Generally speaking, I find tribute albums to be a waste of time. I mean if I want to hear certain songs, I'll pull out the CD by that artist. But there is just something about the performances on this one that really make it rock!

I went looking for a jpg of the back cover, but found this site instead - it pretty much covers all the info you'll ever need:   ALBUM INFO

Pretty much all the shredders you could ever wish for are here = Brad Gillis, Yngwie Malmsteen, Richie Kotzen, Paul Gilbert, etc......as well as some ace vocalists = Dee Snider, Joe Lynn Turner, Vince Neil, Lemmy, etc, etc.

My personal faves are : "Mr. Crowley" (w/Tim Owens & Yngwie Malmsteen), "Crazy Train" (w/ Dee Snider), "Desire" (w/ Lemmy), as well as the old softie "Goodbye to Romance" (w/ Lisa Loeb & Dweezil Zappa).

If you're looking for a nice HEAVY slice o' RAWK........go for it:

These are MP3's at 192K
E-MAIL ME IF INTERESTED

No comments:

Post a Comment