Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hunters & Collectors - Live 11/18/86 @ RPM Club (Toronto)


One of Australia's finest....Hunters & Collectors.....if you know them......YA LOVE THEM!
They really should have been a lot bigger than were. I know they did a lot of road work in Canada, and had a pretty strong following here. But I don't think they could ever make much headway in the States. In my books, their "Human Frailty" (also released 1986) is a classic. I saw them live a few times - if I'm not mistaken, both times at RPM.

I guess I must have had this set hanging around on cassette for years....really don't remember. But it is yet another CFNY (Toronto) presents "Tuesday Night Live", so the quality is very good. I'd rate it around a 9 on the old boot scale.

A nice tight and raw set (their specialty!) awaits.....

These are MP3's @ 193K
E-MAIL ME IF INTERESTED

No comments:

Post a Comment